People may engage in alcohol abuse at different points in their lives, although this does not mean, however, that they are alcoholics. An alcoholic is also not necessarily someone that drinks every day. They could be someone that binges on alcohol sporadically. However, an alcoholic is someone that is unable to drink in moderation consistently.
Recover is a private alcohol rehab clinic where people struggling with alcohol problems or addiction can seek confidential, impartial help and support. If you think you or a loved one has a problem with alcohol addiction, then we can help.
We work with the UK’s top private rehab centres and counsellors, and our team will provide advice and support from qualified therapists, to help you, or your loved one, find the right treatment plan.
Signs and symptoms of alcohol addiction
- The loss of control
- Physical dependence
Do I have a problem with alcohol addiction?
- Have you tried to cut down your alcohol or stop drinking with little or no success?
- Do you feel guilty about your drinking?
- Do you drink in secret from family and loved ones?
- Have you had legal or financial difficulties as a result of your drinking?
- Has alcohol been the cause of arguments between you and your loved one?
- Have you missed work due to your alcohol use?
- Do you have to take other drugs in order to cope with the side effects of the alcohol?
- Have you had any health complications as a result of your drinking?
- Do you continue to drink in spite of increasingly serious negative consequences?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have a problem with alcohol.
Get the best help available – talk to Recover Now on 07976247833 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org